Medical Office Receptionist / Clinical Assistant
Part-time Job Description
C Doc Medical Group Pllc Locating Down Brooklyn we are a fast-growing medical clinic, we have a part-time office assistant open (with flexible hours -18 to 20 hours per week) As the Office Assistant, you will welcome patients, and answer phones to field general questions and appointments.
Performs medical office duties including verifying insurance, answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, registering patient rescheduling, and entering all billing co-pays information into the system.
- We are looking for a reliable, detail-oriented, and professional friendly team member to join our office.
- Primary days needed are Thursday and Saturday and occasional Monday, Tuesday Friday afternoons from 12 to 3 PM remote. No nights
- We will train for all duties to include scheduling, taking payments, note-taking, and basic clinical tasks.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Experience working as Office Assistant or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of EMR
- Must have strong multi-tasking abilities and computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Smartphone with e-mail capability
- Computer with webcam
- Paid Time off 20 Days (pro-rated for part-time)
- Paid Holidays
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Downtown Brooklyn NY 11243: Reliably commute (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certifications plus
- HS diploma or equivalent
Licensed medical practitioners can apply to use our platform. Inquire for more then send your application online by using this form.